As a GAF Master Elite™ roofing contractor, Jeff Woods Construction can install GAF’s Lifetime Roofing System in your home. This state-of-the-art and high-performance roofing system is a great investment to make, but what makes it the better and smarter choice for your home? Read on as we discuss this further.
A Complete Roofing System
The GAF Lifetime Roofing System is a complete roofing package, so it’s more than just the shingles we’re going to install. The components of the lifetime roofing system are:
- Lifetime Shingles, which includes GAF’s Timberline® and Advanced Protection® Shingles.
- Cobra® Attic Ventilation, which helps removes excess heat and moisture from your attic.
- Roof Deck Protection, which allows moisture to escape while still offering protection.
- Starter Strip Shingles, which reduces the risks of blow-offs and increases wind resistance.
- Leak Barriers that provide exceptional protection against leaks caused by extreme weather.
- Ridge Cap Shingles, which enhance the beauty of your home and offer leak protection.
You will want to make sure that your new roof will excel at protecting and beautifying your home. Our roofing company suggests you have us install GAF’s Lifetime Roofing System if you want a roof that will give you great return of investment and will last a lifetime.
Lifetime Roofing Backed By Excellent Warranty
As a Master Elite roofer, you’ll also enjoy GAF’s extensive roofing warranties when you have us install your lifetime roofing system. GAF’s Golden Pledge® warranty has a 50-year material coverage, while also boasting a 25-year coverage on workmanship. The warranties we offer give you peace of mind that whatever happens to your roofing, it’s going to be covered.
Jeff Woods Construction is your choice for professional roof repair and installation. Give us a call at (931) 787-9107 for more information on GAF’s Lifetime Roofing System. Our roofing company services homeowners throughout Crossville, TN, and other parts of Tennessee.