There are many different roofing materials available today, but asphalt shingles remain the most popular option – and for a good reason. This specific material checks all the boxes on what homeowners are looking for in an excellent roofing system.
1. Asphalt shingles are highly durable. This roofing option can withstand the harshest weather conditions – from heavy rainfall and high winds to hail storms and blistering heat. But this will depend on the quality of your asphalt shingles, of course. For example, the exceptional GAF shingles offered by Jeff Woods Construction come with Advanced Protection® Technology. This means they have undergone considerable quality checks, including toughness, wind uplift resistance and flexibility, to ensure superior performance.
2. They are long-lasting. When installed and maintained properly, an asphalt shingle roofing can deliver up to 20 years of reliable weather protection. Jeff Woods Construction is a GAF Master Elite® roofing contractor, which means we have exceeded the rigorous training and testing set by this leading roof manufacturer. We can ensure timely and efficient roof installation that adheres to stringent quality standards.
3. Asphalt shingles are versatile. Customization is the least of your worries when you choose asphalt shingles. This material comes in a wide range of colors, textures and thicknesses. Some even mimic the rich look and feel of authentic wood shakes and slate, allowing for limitless design possibilities.
4. They are energy-efficient. Some asphalt shingles come with advanced cooling technology that helps reduce heat buildup in the attic. This, in turn, ensures your home remains cool and comfortable in summer – minus the high energy costs.
5. Asphalt shingles are cost-effective. They are generally lightweight, which means they won’t need an additional roof support structure to hold their weight. This fact, plus their accessibility, makes them faster, easier and more cost-efficient to install.
Aside from expert roof repair, Jeff Woods Construction can also handle all your roof replacement needs. Expect only a safe and worry-free process when you work with us for this project. We serve Rockwood and Crossville, TN, and the surrounding areas. Call us today at (931) 787-9107, or fill out this contact form to schedule your roof evaluation.